Corona measures for groups
Since 16/03/2021, organized leisure activities in the open air, such as guide activities, are again permitted under a number of conditions:
"Outdoor guide activities with a maximum of 10 people over 12 years old are allowed. A guide activity with 1 guide and 9 people is therefore allowed. Children up to and including 12 years are not included."
All indoor group activities are still prohibited.
Check before you travel:
A safe visit for everyone. But read this first.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back. We are implementing the government guidelines relating to COVID-19 and we are counting on you to keep to those guidelines with us.
What do we expect from you?
- It is obligatory to wear a face mask in the public space and where a distance of 1.5m cannot be guaranteed.
- Always keep 1.5m between you and other participants who are not part of your family or fixed social bubble.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- There is a restriction on the number of participants per guide, so consult the list below to find out how many people are allowed on each walk.
- Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Follow these guidelines and enjoy a carefree visit to Mechelen.