De Gouden Kooi
The Gouden Kooi (Golden Cage) meeting room is located under the eaves, in a tastefully restored listed fifteenth-century dwelling. It is situated in the city centre of Mechelen, just a 500-metre walk from Grote Markt.
You can enjoy the stunning views and Nespresso coffee or tea by Palais des Thés during your meeting. We work with various catering partners in Mechelen.
Combine your meeting with an escape game in one of our four rooms and turn this into a really unforgettable day.
Number of rooms: 1
Max. number of people in largest room: 24
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 24
Max. number of people for receptions: 24
Closing day: Monday
|Name of room|
|Escape this meetingroom||40 m²||24||16||16||20||16||24|
Afstand tot de Grote Markt: 500 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations
Mechelen, easily accessible!