Padelclub Arenal Mechelen
Padel, a Spanish racket sport, combines the best of the two worlds of tennis and squash.
It is a very accessible sport, even for beginners. You must work together, because Padel is played in twos.
Our modern cloakrooms with showers are very comfortable.
After a game of padel, you can catch your breath in our bar or on our sunny terrace.
Minimum number of people: 4
Maximum number of people: 20 - 25
Languages spoken: Dutch , French , English
Duration of activity
No closing period
Between 1 and 2 hrs
Possible: morning, afternoon and evening
T +32 15 64 41 33
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations
Mechelen, easily accessible!