Ascent of St Rumbold's Tower
Climb St. Rumbold’s Tower: there is no better way to discover the city than with your head in the clouds.
St. Rumbold’s Tower offers an all-in-one unique experience. The skywalk around this 97-metre tall tower and the climb up to it are simply amazing.
Check the visitor’s guide to take a ramble through the amazing history of St. Rumbold’s Tower, with plenty of interesting facts and loads of fun activities for children. You may even run into the tower guard or the city carillonneur as you make your way up or down the stairs.
A great way to see, feel and experience the city, from the top of this stately belfry.
Buy your ticket now and get a discount!
During the Christmas holiday, you get even more value for your money as you receive a 25% discount when purchasing your tickets*.
1 to 1.5 hours
For individual visitors
- daily from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- last admission at 5 p.m.
- maximum 20 visitors are admitted every 20 minutes
For groups on a guided visit
click here for more information
- Adults: € 8 | in a group (min. 10 pers.): € 6
- Children and young adults (4-26 yrs): € 3
- Family ticket: 1 or 2 adults + 1 to 4 children/young adults under 26 yrs: 20% discount
- Teacher’s card: € 6
* Discount applicable to the standard tariff, cannot be combined with other discounts. The discount is valid for one ticket to climb St. Rumbold’s Tower, from 28.11.2017 until Sunday 7.1.2018, subject to availability. The discount is applied to every purchase or booking, regardless of the number of visitors. The discount cannot be paid in cash or reimbursed.
The number of visitors is limited.
Booking is recommended for individuals and mandatory for groups.
St Rumbolds Tower, Onder den Toren 12, 2800 Mechelen