Ascent of St Rumbold's Tower
This location will close its doors indefinitely from 28/10/2020 to prevent further spread of the corona virus.
If you have a complimentary ticket that is valid until 31/12/2020, don’t worry! You will be able to use it up to and including 30/06/2021.
Climb St. Rumbold’s Tower: there is no better way to discover the city than with your head in the clouds.
St. Rumbold’s Tower offers an all-in-one unique experience. The skywalk around this 97-metre tall tower and the climb up to it are simply amazing.
Check the visitor’s guide to take a ramble through the amazing history of St. Rumbold’s Tower, with plenty of interesting facts and loads of fun activities for children. You may even run into the tower guard or the city carillonneur as you make your way up or down the stairs.
A great way to see, feel and experience the city, from the top of this stately belfry.
A safe visit for everyone. Please read this first:
Welcome back! We are following government advice on the Covid-19 situation very closely and – like you – we are adhering to the guidelines.
- book your tickets online in advance
- come alone or with people who share your household, i.e. from your own ‘bubble’
- arrive on time
- limit the length of your visit to 1 hour
- disinfect your hands at the start and end of your visit
- we recommend wearing a face mask during your visit
- maintain a safe distance from the reception desk and throughout your visit
- if you are ill or unable to come as planned for whatever reason, phone us on 015/29.76.54 to change your reservation.
Respect the time of your reservation
To limit contact between visitors, we can only admit a reduced number of visitors each day. So please be sure to arrive on time.
Book your tickets online in advance. At the tower, payment by bank card Is advisable.
Alterations and cancellations
You can change your tickets to a different date/time without incurring a charge. Your tickets will only be reimbursed if the activity is cancelled by us.
Thank you for your understanding and take care of yourself and of each other.
1 to 1.5 hours
- Daily from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Last admission at 5 p.m.
- Closed: 25.12 & 1.1
- Maximum 25 visitors are admitted every 20 minutes
Groups on a guided visit
click here for more information.
- Adults: € 8 | in a group (min. 10 pers.): € 6
- Children and young adults (4-26 yrs): € 3
- Family ticket: 1 or 2 adults + 1 to 4 children/young adults under 26 yrs: 20% discount
- Teacher’s card: € 6
The number of visitors is limited.
Booking is recommended for individuals and mandatory for groups.
St Rumbolds Tower, Onder den Toren 12, 2800 Mechelen