Ascent of St Rumbold's Tower
Discover Mechelen with your head in the clouds!
St. Rumbold’s Tower is the place to go if you’re looking for a total experience, whether on the skywalk or on the way there. You can discover something new in every room in the tower, thanks to the brand-new info points and visitor’s guide.
What is the crane doing in the Crane Room? Why is there a stack of roof tiles in the Smithy? And how come there are two carillons in the tower?
Climb St. Rumbold’s Tower and explore over 500 years of city history in the heart of Mechelen!
1 to 1.5 hours
For individual visitors
- daily from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- last admission at 4.40 p.m.
- maximum 20 visitors are admitted every 20 minutes
For groups on a guided visit
click here for more information
- Adults: € 8 | in a group (min. 10 pers.): € 6
- Children and young adults (4-26 yrs): € 3
- Family ticket: 1 or 2 adults + 1 to 4 children/young adults under 26 yrs: 20% discount
- UiTpas Mechelen: € 2
- Teacher’s card: € 6
The number of visitors is limited.
Booking is recommended for individuals and mandatory for groups.
St Rumbolds Tower, Onder den Toren 12, 2800 Mechelen